Domain Name Registration
Domain names may be subject to additional terms and conditions as laid down by the respective governing bodies; where possible relevant links have been provided below:
Registrant terms: www.nominet.org.uk/nominet-terms
Domain dispute policy: www.nominet.org.uk/disputes/drs/policy/
Further information can be found at www.nominet.org.uk
1. You acknowledge that, whilst I.T Communications will use its reasonable endeavours to register a Domain (Requested Domain), we will not be obliged to accept any request to register or continue to process any registration of a Requested Domain where such a Domain has not been capable of registration.
2. I.T Communications makes no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) of any kind that a Requested Domain is available for registration or to the likelihood of a registration being successful.
3. You acknowledge that I.T Communications cannot guarantee the reservation or registration of any Domain and that the registration of such domain name will be subject to any registration requirements of the appropriate registry.
4. For the avoidance of all doubt it shall remain Your sole responsibility to check if the Domain has been successfully registered by contacting the appropriate authority.
5. Upon successful registration, I.T Communications will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any renewal dates via the email address provided to us upon registration. This is subject to You providing I.T Communications with an up to date and valid email address.
6. We will send you a doman name renewal notice 30 days befoe any domain is due to expire. The renewal notice will explain how you can renew the domain and the respective expiry dates. You need to ensure the domain is renewned before the expiry date or the domain may be suspended by Nominet.
7. If you have any concerns regarding any domain name, you can email us at email@example.com We will respond to all emails within 24 business hours.